We are approaching a tipping point where the concepts of “clean-tech” are simply good for business, and where responsible resource and asset management deliver tangible triple-bottom-line outcomes.
Get the latest updates on transportation projects, First Nations initiatives, clean beer and more at this year’s State of the Island Economic Summit Clean Tech session!
- Lamont Brooks, Owner, Symphony Winery, Moderator
- Isaiah Archer, Retail and Marketing Manager, Whistle Buoy Brewery
- Gary Egan, Vice President, Harbour Air Seaplanes
- Miles McKinnon, Engineering Manager, Electrical and Control Systems, BC Ferries
- Trevor Cootes, Councillor, Huu ay aht First Nation
Thank you to Reliable Controls for sponsoring this session!
Pundits to Analyze Election Results
VIEA has invited two top political analysts to share their insights on the results of the 2019 Federal Election in a special keynote presentation at the Summit.
Join Shachi Kurl, Executive Director of Angus Reid Institute and Robert Asselin, Senior Global Director of Public Policy, Blackberry, as they analyze the election and what specific topics will look like moving forward on Vancouver Island.