As First Nation Communities develop business opportunities that create income and employment, so too are they working to share their cultural knowledge. Tourism can help to bridge the gap.
Join panelists at the Economic Summit as they share stories of their Nation’s tourism economic and cultural growth:
- JP Obbagy, Tourism Development Officer, Homalco First Nation (Moderator)
- Lillian Hunt, Cultural Tour Guide, U’mista Cultural Centre and Director, Tourism Vancouver Island & Indigenous Tourism BC
- Trevor Cootes, Councillor, Huu-ay-aht First Nation
- Kelsie Robinson, Councillor, Homalco First Nation
- Erralyn Thomas, Councillor & Assistant Negotiator, Snuneymuxw First Nation