Early Bird registration is now open. Register early and save $30.
This year’s program, unique as always, will feature sessions focused on a range of topics such as:
- Marine Response – details of how, when and where this major federal infra-structure investment will take shape throughout our region;
- Futurescape 2.0 – technology advancements that will impact your business and the ways you do business;
- Skilled Labour – Everyone is searching and the needs are increasing;
- Cannabis – business development and workplace implications – two parallel stories with legalization on the near horizon;
- Renewable Energy – What specifically are the Island opportunities and where is it happening?
- ‘Island Good’ – reporting on the pilot project currently in grocery stores and plotting towards phase II as we increase demand for Island food products;
- and much, much more…. including the release of the 2018 ‘State of the Island’ Economic Report.