In case you missed it, we’ve opted to make the State of the Island Economic Summit (Oct.27-29) a fully virtual event.
This won’t just be a series of Zoom webinars. Instead, we’re creating an online experience that will offer more insights, more speakers, and new ways to connect with peers and prospects from Vancouver Island and beyond.
• Topical themes including Indigenomics & reconciliation, the future of post-secondary education, tourism’s recovery, business going digital, sustainable economics, and seaweed aquaculture.
• 1:1 networking with meetings available via video or phone connections
• Virtual tradeshow with exhibitors offering video demos, 1:1 meetings & contests
• Live Q&A features to engage with with speakers and delegates during sessions
• Delegate roundtables to discuss pressing topics and meet like minded delegates
• Virtual cocktail hour with 1:1 chats, tours & polls
Networking remains a priority for us at the Summit. We’re excited to offer a variety of new ways to connect with other delegates!